Thursday, March 17, 2016

Article Writing. Great Tips On How To Write An Article Part 3

Welcome back to our discussion on how to write an article. I trust you have read the other articles I have done so far on this as they kind of pick up where I left off. I will touch on a few more things I think are vitally important. As a matter of fact you might want to write these on the inside of your eyelids.

1) Write Articles On What Mp3 Player You Feel Passionate About

What heats your chili? What fries your bacon? What gets your mojo going? Whatever your mojo is. It is a lot easier to come up with content on something you are very familiar Error_object_already_exists with and excited about. Also you won't mind doing the research because you love the topic. I admit this one is obvious but you'd be surprised how many people try to write on things they couldn't care less about because someone said they should. If you are bored Alwaysunloaddll For Win7 with it then it will come across in your article and people will go to the kitchen, get a cup of hot chocolate, try to read your article but end up taking a nap.

2) Write Lots of Articles Not Just A Few

With all the hype on the internet there seems to be this thinking "if you write it they will come" and that all you have to do is write 1 or 2 articles and traffic comes racing to your site in an overflowing river. Hogwash! It will take Ntdsapi Dll Not Found time. It is true trafic comes but as a platinum writer for Ezine Articles I am making it my goal to hit 50 articles this year. The more you write the more points of contact you have out there directing people back to your site. I am getting more traffic now than ever before but think of where I will be in a year. You should do the same. Make it a goal to write 25 articles and then see how you feel at that point.

3) Write a Provocative Summary

This is where you want to grab them. Your summary should not be dull and dry and full of big intellectual words trying to impress people with your boundless wisdom. It should be able to pull the reader into the article. I know when I am reading articles I often just read the title and the summary to decide whether or not I want to read on. I can't remember who I heard it from but I like this little formula for writing articles. He said " tell them what you are going to tell them, tell them, then tell what you just told them".

4) Learn To Use Your Resource Box Properly

If you miss it here you may as well not even write an article. The whole point of Ten Ways To Spot And Stop Fraudulent Credit Card Orders an article is to bring in visitors to your site. This is done in the article body and more importantly in the resource box. I can't believe how many people go on about their accomplishments here as though that is going to draw people. I purposely will not click through to anyone who brags about himself here when I am reading an article. Why? Because they should know better. Truthfully NOBODY CARES what degrees you hold or what plaques are on your wall. What is in it for the reader if they click through to your site. Learn to set up your resource box this way.

5) Track Your Article

If you want to see where your article is being picked up simply type your article title in Google in quotations. This will bring up every link out there where the spiders find your article. This is another reason to have a good unique title because if your title metbloglink is the same as a lot of other articles you will bring up all of them as well. As I said before you should be on board with the big article directories as I have noticed the search engine spiders seem to like them more.

Of course I have only scratched the surface here and there is so much more we could touch on when it comes to writing great articles.

Your home business tips resource http://ezmakedollars.blogspot.com Write more articles in less time http://www.myarticleexpert.com

No comments:

Post a Comment